5/8/11

Happy Mother's Day To Me

For Mother's Day this year my boys, all 4 of them, took me to City Hall for dinner. We had the rudest waitress you could imagine. I think she was upset that we had our kids at such a nice restaurant and that we weren't ordering alcohol. She was so rude to us the whole time we were there. We almost complained but decided not to let her ruin our evening. When we got home, the boys had me open my gifts even though it wasn't officially Mother's Day. Jeremy had taken Ledger and Miss B. on Friday to Tempe Marketplace and got me some cute little shirts and shorts. I was thrilled because I needed them so badly! I especially loved all the handmade cards and even the key chain Brody made me at school. It was the best Mother's Day ever! I love you sweet kiddos. Thanks for making me the happiest mom on earth!

No comments: