5/25/11

Going Buggy

I am going a little buggy, but that's not what I wanted to tell you! Tonight Brody's second grade class performed "Going Buggy" for family and friends. Brody had auditioned weeks early for a certain part but didn't get it (I know, lots of let downs lately.) He did however get the part of, "small fly" in which he got to pretend to play the trumpet while going across the stage. He looked adorable and did a super job. It was a fun night for us.
And now, playing the part of small fly...Brody Felstead!
Brody and Hunter. These two boys have been friends since kindergarten.
I don't know why, but I was not expecting Brody to go trumpeting across the stage during the middle of the performance. He was so cute pretending to play the trumpet.
G.G. and GPa were kind enough to meet us at Venezia's for dinner and then go to the performance. Since Sugar and Jim were out of town, it was nice to have them there.
So happy Nanny and Papa could come to the performance too.
Oh Brody...you make me Buggy these days!

No comments: