
Look at that smile!!
This little princess is 13 weeks old today and her little personality is in full swing! She is so happy and sweet! I seriously can't get a dang thing done around here because all I want to do is hold her and talk to her. She is cooing and babbling which is fun! She is about to roll over which is frightening! How could she be old enough to do that? I am crazy about this little girl and her sweet smile!
10 comments:
cutest picture ever! You need to enlarge it, frame it and put it by your christmas tree or mantle....it is way too cute to not been seen!
CUTE!!
Too cute! Don't get up, because she will be 2 before you know it!
She is just way too cute, Linds. I'm dying to meet her.
Oh, what a contagious smile! Too cute. With a sweetie like that-don't do anything else. :) That's what I'm telling myselt-enjoy the babyness while she's a baby. :)
Cutest smile ever!!!
AW!!! she is so precious.
oh, and i like your 'plan' for ledger and berkley. haha.
I wouldn't be getting anything done either if I had a princess like her either!! Adorable is all I can say. Have a great Christmas & enjoy every minute of her!
She is darling! I miss those baby days...
Oh my! She looks like such a big girl in this picture but when I saw her sleeping in her swing last week, she looked so little! How could this be! I can't get over the fact that she is already 13 weeks! So cute!
Post a Comment