This is Katlyn.

She and Case were born one month apart. They go to preschool together and often play together at Sugars house. Case notices every new outfit Katlyn gets and is always telling me what she does at preschool. Katlyn says Case is the husband of her baby doll Bella Ryce.

They are very good friends which is why when Case leaned over the bunk bed last night and threw up Kanks homemade spaghetti and meatballs all over her, she in return, threw up all over herself. After we got them all cleaned up and realized Case has the stomach flu (yep, all night long!!) Katlyn said, "Case threw up and then I threw up cause I'm his friend and I didn't want him to feel bad."
Friends...they are the best!!

3 comments:
That is too funny. Hope everyone feels better soon!
Oh my gosh - you poor thing! I hope you somehow avoid this flu that both your boys have had (or maybe all of you have it - I don't know.) That's too cute though!
Got your adorable christmas card! Hope you had a great christmas and I can't wait to see pictures from the cabin!
Post a Comment