12/28/09

The Felstead's Christmas 2009


What a Christmas season this has been!  We have been out of our minds crazy and I was a little worried that 2 days before Christmas I hadn't even bought a single gift!!  Somehow I managed to get it all done and we had a wonderful Christmas Day.  So let's start with Christmas Eve.

Berkley looked absolutely adorable in her hot pink Santa onesie, white and black polka dot leg warmers and hot pink tutu I made her.
 (yep, I'm a tutu addict!!)


Big Jake, Brody, Ledger, Cole, Case and Connor


We headed over to Pam and Ron's for dinner and gifts.  The boys love hanging out with their cousins since out of the 8 total grand kids, 6 of them are boys.  Actually there will now be 10 grand kids because my sister in law Missy got engaged and she is marrying a man who has 2 older boys himself.  It was a fun evening for the boys!  Enough said!!

New Christmas Jammies, so warm and soft!!


When we got home from Pam and Ron's, Jeremy and I stayed up till about 1:00 am getting things picked up and put together (wink wink).  We were exhausted and ready for bed by time it was over.  One thing I don't like about doing Christmas Eve at the in laws is that we get home really late.  The kids are beyond exhausted and all they want to do is bathe and go to bed.  Because of this, we forgot to leave cookies and milk along with reindeer food out for Santa.  We were actually surprised he came to our house!!  Poor Santa!!  Hopefully next year we can convince Pam to do Christmas Eve on the 23rd instead of the 24th!  That would help so much!!

Santa definitely stopped at our house!
And their off! 
 Since Brody was the first one up, he was more then ready to see what Santa brought!!



On Christmas morning Brody was the first to wake up.  At 7:15 he came into our room asking if he could open presents.  Like the mean parents we are, we made him crawl in bed with us and wait for the others to wake up.  At 8:00 Case came stumbling in and about that time I went and got Ledger out of bed.  We made all 3 boys hang out in our room until we turned on the Christmas tree lights and made sure Santa came.  The boys came barreling down the hall and tore into their presents.  

They all got what they wanted which was a good thing!!  Sugar Claus arrived at about 8:30 with more gifts and Skidder Cars.  Boy was it fun for to ride them around the house. G.G. and G-Pa came for breakfast and craziness around 9:00.  After breakfast, Santa had one more surprise in store for the kids, a TRAMPOLINE! They were super excited and spent the rest of the morning jumping.  We all layed down for a nap in the afternoon which felt awesome! Sugar came over for dinner along with grandma and grandpa which worked out great cause we didn't have to leave our house.  It was a perfect Christmas for us all! 

Case loved all the Legos Santa brought!
Ledger zoomed around the house on his new skidder car.
The boys with the Legos Santa brought them for Christmas.
The trampoline was a hit!  Santa is the best!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

You are a brave, brave woman...or...Santa is a mean, mean man bringing all those legos! Looks like you all had a great Christmas!

Anne said...

Sounds like a perfect Christmas! I love the picture of Berkley in her pink outfit- it's adorable!

I bet the boys are loving the trampoline- how fun! Glad you guys are doing great and enjoying the cabin!