being this cute!!
O.k. So I realize how obnoxious the flowers are that I put in my daughters hair. I get that they are big and over sized and scream, "My Mom thinks I'm the cutest thing on earth!!" But I can't help it. I'm loving having a baby girl! So the other day I ran into Kohls (my first time there by the way) to get a black shirt. As I was waiting patiently in line to check out, the very old lady behind me says, "What in God's name do you have on that child's head? "Please tell me that is part of the car seat!" Taken back by her comment, I looked at Berkley wondering what the heck she was even talking about. When I realized she was shocked by the size and fullness of her second head, oh I mean flower, I calmly looked back at her and replied, "Look lady. I have three boys and now her. I've waited a long time for this. She always looks like this and I love it!" Her response was something to the effect of, "Well she IS cute." My point is, this little girlie is beyond loved and adored. She is fun to dress, kiss, snuggle with, and take places. I don't care how obnoxious her hair accessories are. Need I remind all of you how long I have waited for her? And yes, she even wears them while she is at home...sleeping in her swing!! By the way...Miss B. in 11 weeks old today. Can't believe it!!
6 comments:
I love the flowers and enjoy them all you can. I think if I would have had another girl she would have been a little dress up doll too...I guess it's a good thing mine is a boy so I can save all that money!! :o)
I can't believe she is 11 weeks. Time does fly by doesnt it!!
She's so cute!
I definitely think the flowers are necessary! They are so flippin cute! Part of me is glad I don't have any girls (yet) cause I know I'd be broke dressing her and buying hair bows! She's adorable!
Love it! I think I tell Kenzi everyday that its not easy being beautiful as she is screaming when I am brushing her out or when she has to get all ready for performances! Berkley is a doll and I say the more "foo foo" and "bling" the better!
SHe is a doll....you are allowed to spoil her....Glad you are enjoying her so much...
So funny! She's such a cutie. :)
Post a Comment