Brody is so in love with his new baby sister. He feeds her, burps her, snuggles her and loves on her all day long. His favorite thing to do is put his face next to hers and say, "She's just so cute Mom, I don't want her to grow up." Brody is such a good big brother and I am so lucky he wants to help with Berkley. I love these kids!!
4 comments:
Awww...she is just "so cute!" And so lucky to have 3 older brothers to take care of her!
Yes she is so cute!
LOVE IT!! She is so cute....I love it that they have older brothers to LOVE on them and PROTECT them!! I went to a bead party with Krissy on THursday night, but missed you???!!! I realize you just had a baby, but maybe next time!!! Hopefully will see you before swimming lessons next year!!
That is sweet. She is gonna be one tough cookie with 3 older brothers!
Post a Comment