10/29/09

Six Weeks




It's hard to believe Miss B is 6 weeks old today! She is growing so fast!  She is a great baby and a super great sleeper!  She is still eating 4 ounces every 3 hours during the day, but at night, she takes a bottle at 8:00 p.m. and sleeps until 2:00 a.m. She then wakes up again at 5:00 a.m. and starts the every 3 hour feeding from that time!  I can't say who she looks like because her looks seriously change every day.  Sometimes I think she looks like Brody, other times Case and Ledger.  It's weird! She has terrible baby acne right now which is frustrating because not one of my boys ever had it.  Wouldn't you know!  Her hair is a reddish blonde color and she still has blonde eyebrows. She is so light and fair compared to my other boys.  When I look at her I think she looks like my brother H.C. which would mean she is a "Wood" baby like Case.  I don't know, she definately has her own look! Her brothers are still crazy over her.  They get all stressed when we leave the house and she doesn't have a headband, jewelry or tutu on.  Sometimes I have to explain that we are just going to pick up Brody from school or that we are just going to the grocery store!  It's cute!  I love this sweet baby girl and still can't believe she is mine!  I stare at her during the night and realize how lucky I am!  I  love her so much!

4 comments:

Kristy Treible said...

She is such a doll Linds! Ryker is seriously on the exact same schedule! He wakes up about every three hours and has 4 ounces every three hours. They already have something in common!Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

Unknown said...

She is beautiful, I wouldn't be able to not stare at her either!! Have fun!!

Shannon said...

She is so cute! I bet those boys are just eating her up! Crew is 2 and he is still treated like a celebrity over here! I have decided there are some major perks to being the baby! Hope you guys are doing well and have a great Halloween!

nevedobson said...

WHAT?! already six weeks.... well probably seven or eight now. that went way too fast.

emmi gets excited to see her at church. she was asking where the baby was last week when we were sitting on the opposite side. looks like we need to get to church on time so she can have her regular seat so she can keep tabs on her.

'miss b' is extremely cute!