9/22/09

Gorgeous...Right?

Case is loving his new baby sister. Yesterday morning  after he woke up he said to me, "Mom, having a new baby isn't that bad...right?" He loves to pick out her clothes each morning.  He finds the perfect outfit, jewelry, head bands, and socks.  He feeds her, burps her and hugs her all day long.  He is in love!  Today after finding the perfect outfit for her he looked at me and said, "She looks gorgeous Mom...right?" She did look gorgeous! 


12 comments:

Leslie said...

You know this is making me want a girl more and more! She is going to be one protected little girl, with those 3 big brothers!!

Brianne Skidmore said...

Congratulations, Lindsey! She's adorable, and I can tell this baby is gonna be decked out in flowers and rhinestones for a long time to come:) Have fun.

Amanda said...

SHE is beautiful Linds! So happy everything went well and she is home. It seems like forever ago it was swimteam and we were both looking forward to these sweet little ones. Now they are here! Hope all is well.

Julia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is so beautiful... precious... perfect. How are you? You're in our thoughts and prayers.

Sara said...

Ok. I'm thinking she looks like Ledger. After I just told you I don't think newborns look like anything but newborns, I looked at her and saw his face.

Ashley Harris said...

Ok, that is the most blinged out baby girl that I have ever seen!! What a lucky girl to be sent to your family, and how sweet of Case to love her so much. So cute!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you & your family, Linds! She is Gorgeous!! I hope you are recovering fast so you can play with her night & day. Love to all of you, Jaime

The Gerard Family said...

So cute....I love that she will have the older brothers to protect her..Austyn LOVES his sister and would never let anything happen to her...SHE IS GORGEOUS!! COngrats again!!

Kristy Treible said...

I can't wait to meet her! She is so precious. Congrats Mama...you did good!

Ashley Asay said...

She's so cute Linds. I'm dying to hold her. Hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon.

Libby said...

Right!!! Oh, she is just adorable.

Ashley Asay said...

By the way, when are you going to change your blog name?