Is anyone else out there in Blogger Land wishing this hot weather would go away and it was fall? We are going a little stir crazy around here with not being able to go outside. The boys are fighting with each other and driving me crazy!! Ever since we got home from our month of play and fun, they haven't known what to do with themselves! Tonight we decided to start getting ready for fall by planting pumpkins. I've always wanted to grow them but since you have to start them in the dead of summer, I haven't been real motivated. I let the boys each plant 4 cups with different varieties of pumpkins to see which would do best. After they start to grow, we will transplant them into our garden and see what happens from there. Stay tuned for pumpkin growing progress!!
Brody and Case loved dumping the soil into their cups! ( Can you see Mr. Cheese in the background? He lost interest about 5 minutes after we started!)
2 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun to me! I can't wait for summer to be over and it to be fall! I miss being able to go outside without dripping with sweat before I get back inside! Can't wait to see what happens with the pumpkin seeds!
You're such a good Mom, Lindsay! What a creative thing to do when you can't go outside!
And I'm with you, BIG TIME! This hot weather has got to go. I've never been a summer person. I love cool weather. Wearing sweaters, drinking hot chocolate, etc, is much more my cup of tea.
Post a Comment