Yesterday, Jeremy and I took Brody to meet his new first grade teacher. I have been so sick to my stomach thinking about him going back to school. Although I love school and loved teaching school, I hate having him away from me all day. I hate the influences of the other kids at school along with the things he learns from them. I am thinking positive though and hoping for a fun year full of learning and happiness. Brody's new teacher, Mrs. Hunt seems very nice...and structured. Her classroom was very simple, but organized. Brody is sitting right up front which he is excited about. He has tons of nice friends in his new class so I'm hoping he will make some great new buddies!
Brody was a little disappointed when he got to his new classroom and realized he was sitting at group tables again. He was hoping for his own desk (with his own supplies!!) He sits right up front by the whiteboard.
3 comments:
It's going to be a fun year! Jackson is so excited that his buddy is going to be with him this time around. Yeah!!!
Hey Linds- MacKenzie is so funny she asked me if Brody was going into first grade this year and I said yes and she said he is so little!! I am so happy Brody has his best buddy in his class this year! Just think in a few years Ryker and your baby girl will probably be in preschool together with Miss Jodi and Ashley!
Hey, is Jeremy going this weekend to play golf with the boy's?? Let's get together and do some shopping and eating or just get the kids together! This is my first time staying alone in this house in the year we have been married! I will go CRAZY! Let's get together!
Sounds fun to me!! Jeremy hasn't mentioned the golf trip yet so I'll talk to him and see what his plans are.
Post a Comment