The stockings were hung...
Our festive entryway!
There's reindeer in my flower pots!
Can you believe we are just starting to get out our Christmas decorations? The late Thanksgiving and being at the cabin really messed us up this year! We still don't have our tree decorated but are working on it! I can't believe how late it is! We've never done this before! I had an "ah ha" moment yesterday while I was rummaging through the attic looking for all the Christmas decorations. I think the reason that Christmas is not my favorite holiday is because I can't do any of the decorating on my own! I am totally reliant on Jeremy and his schedule! I can't get anything out of the attic due to the weight of the totes. I can't put up the lights because even the tallest ladder isn't tall enough for my 5 foot 3 body! Our tree is too heavy for me to set up, the wreath is too big for me to even carry...it goes on and on! I have to wait until Jeremy is ready to get in the attic and get everything down. All you wives out there know, this aint always easy! Does anyone else run into this problem? It's a pain but I love when it's all done. Our house is looking so festive and pretty. I just hope that I can get it all done before December 25th!
4 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!! Your home looks so festive! I know how much work the decorations are...it's CRAZY!
:)
Actually, Lindsey I have no idea what you are talking about! Me and my three kiddos dragged the xmas tree from the garage to the living room! Someday...someday I'll find a man who wants to help me!
I just read my comment and it sounded so pathetic...I was really laughing inside when I wrote it, just didn't really come across that way I guess...ha
love your wreath...where did you get it?
Post a Comment