12/11/08

Monkey Boy!




I've been so sick.  On Tuesday I woke up with the worst sore throat.  After a trip to the Doc, it was discovered I had strep throat.  No surprise since I could hardly stand up cause my lower back hurt so bad.  It was all I could do to not cry all day cause I was so achy, cold and tired.  I was given Amoxicillin since most other antibiotics make me sick to my stomach.  Apparently the Amoxicillin wasn't strong enough for this sore throat cause I feel like I have fire coming out of my ears and throat!  I cannot believe how bad my throat hurts! I called the Doc again this morning and he called me in a stronger prescription.  We'll see how I do on it!  

Enough of that!  Guess what Brody told me when I picked him up from school today?  "Mom I learned how to do the monkey bars today!"  I was shocked cause we had never worked on the monkey bars before.  We jumped out of the car and headed over to the kindergarten playground.  What do you know...Brody can do the monkey bars!  Way to go Bro!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Bummer, Lindsey! I saw you taking pics of Brody after school. Good for him! I am guessing you are happy with the school. I hope you start feeling better soon. I have both boys home today and I am under the weather, also...not as sick as you, though. Let me know if you need anything!