Happy New Year to you guys too! We just got home from Giles family cabin a little while ago. We went up last Friday and ended up staying until today! It was super fun. Looks like you all had a blast. I should have given you a call. Our boys haven't seen snow for 2 years. Cory helped them build a snowman the night we pulled in. They had a blast sledding and throwing snow balls. I'm sure the boys will have fun swapping stories.
2 comments:
Cute picture LIndsey!! Such a adorable family!! GOD has blessed you well!! LOVE THE PICTURES...and no worries I was in bed by 10:30!!
Happy New Year to you guys too! We just got home from Giles family cabin a little while ago. We went up last Friday and ended up staying until today! It was super fun. Looks like you all had a blast. I should have given you a call. Our boys haven't seen snow for 2 years. Cory helped them build a snowman the night we pulled in. They had a blast sledding and throwing snow balls. I'm sure the boys will have fun swapping stories.
Post a Comment