
Brody and Santa!

Case was not so sure about Santa as you can see by the far lean away from him!

Ledger was having no part of Santa!

Case showing us his trampoline moves at the gymnastics show!

One proud birthday Dad!
Good Sunday evening to you all! What a crazy weekend it was around this house! It all started on Friday when my washing machine took a dump! Yes my 9 year old washing machine that I love decided it was time to go leaving me with piles of dirty boy laundry everywhere! If you don't already know, I absolutely love my old school washing machine! I'm not a big fan of the new front loaders. Don't get me wrong, the colors are beautiful and it's amazing how energy efficient they are but I love my water guzzling, use lots of energy washing machine! My experience with front loaders is that they don't seem to get the clothes clean because they use less water. I know, I know, they are probably way better then my old school washer, but I'm just a little old fashioned I guess!
Saturday morning we went our annual Santa Party. The boys love this party because it is a cookie, cupcake, candy paradise. They eat more yummy junk at this party then they do all year! Santa comes and brings all the kids an ornament, we eat more goodies and it's over, short and sweet...my kind of party!
Saturday afternoon Case had his first gymnastics show at Desert Devils. It was so fun to watch Case participate in this show because he is so athletic and limber! He showed us what he can do on the monkey bars, balance beam, bars, floor and of course...trampoline!! Way to go Case!
After the gymnastic show, my Mom took the boys and Jeremy and I headed to City Hall for dinner to celebrate Jeremy's 36th birthday! The food was wonderful and it was nice to enjoy time to ourselves! After dinner we headed to the mall but didn't really have time to look for anything...bummer! My Mom kept the boys for the night which was so fun for us! Can you believe we didn't get out of bed this morning until 10:00? When was the last time that happened...oh I know...before we had kids! Sleeping in is so nice. I've forgotten how much I love that! I think Jeremy enjoyed his birthday even though it was filled with family activities and craziness. Happy Birthday Jeremy...I love you tons!
This morning since we didn't have kids (weird feeling), we jumped in the car and headed to Sears to learn about washing machines. The very knowledgeable Emery sold us on the Kenmore top loader that uses lots of water and energy...YIPPEE! I hope I can wait until Tuesday when they deliver it! I hate laundry but cant wait to do some! I'll keep you posted on how it works, there better not be a stain on any clothes after I wash them! Jeremy and I ate lunch at PF Changs (I know, I wasn't very good at keeping the Sabbath Day holy!!) and then headed back home to relieve my Mom from the boys. We did go to church at 3:00 which was nice! Here's a funny story. Today Case got to attend 15 minutes of Primary to get him ready for Sunbeams in January. I guess it just wasn't that exciting for him cause he fell fast asleep during singing time. The teacher next to him had to literally catch him as his big head fell forward!! I think his sleep over with Sugar was just too much fun and he was wiped out!
So there you have it. The weekend is over and tomorrow is another busy day for us! Hope you all had a fun weekend and are looking forward to next weekend like we are! Good night!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Jeremy! You're not THAT old!
What a weekend! Happy Birthday to Jeremy...
those Santa pics are awesome! :)
Can't wait to hear about that new washer! I posted a few of your photos here:
http://embraceyourcreativity.
blogspot.com/2008/12/so-blessed.html
Post a Comment