I have a confession to make. I really do not like winter sing. I really don't like anything about it. I don't like the songs. I don't like that I can't hear a word my kids are singing because the acoustics are so bad and honestly, I really don't care for the music teachers. Is that bad? I tried to talk my kids out of doing winter sing this year. One took me up on the offer but 2 didn't which meant we still had to go. Brody felt like as student body president, he should go. Ledger is still little and thinks it's kinda fun, and Case was like, "I AM NOT DOING WINTER SING!" Because the school chose to break up the nights that each grade performed, we had to go two nights in a row. Not exactly what I wanted to do right now.
As usual, the auditorium was packed and I couldn't hear a word that was sung. It was a complete waste of time except that look how cute Ledger is? Ok so I'm glad we went cause this little man is a cutie pie! And check out Brody above singing like a champ. Fingers crossed that I can talk all 3 boys out of Spring sing in April!

No comments:
Post a Comment