11/22/14

Piano Recital 2014

Today felt like the longest day of my life.  It started with a primary program practice and ice cream party from 9:00-11:00.  Then it was off to the ASU vs Washington State football game (which Brody and I missed ) then we had a Child Of Record Baptism that we were in charge of and finally we ended the night with a piano recital at the church.  I must have been tired because I was grouchy and not in the mood to be at a piano recital!  That being said, the boys did a great job tonight.  Case has been working so hard and played Pompei.  It was a pretty long song but he did great.
Up next was Brody who played, "Old Time Rock and Roll." He is such a great piano player.  I hope he sticks with it cause he is good!
And look who joined the piano party this year.  Ledger has amazing talent on the piano.  He can play by ear which is a talent.  Tonight he played, "When Our Band Goes Marching By."
For some reason, the recital felt like it went on and on and on.  Here are all the kids who performed tonight.
Cute Felstead boys!  You rock at piano!
Russel York is their teacher again this year and the boys really enjoy him.  He comes to our house each Wednesday which works great for me!  

No comments: