My back to school date with Case was just fun! This boy is so funny! Our date started off with lunch at Z Tejas. All the kids got their haircut this morning so we were running late. Case is so funny when it comes to food. His eyes are much bigger then his stomach!
After lunch it was off to find the coolest shirts and jeans for this soon to be third grade boy. This boy danced a full dance routine with each shirt he tried on. He was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Needless to say it took forever to get through the 10 shirts he wanted to try on.
See...another dance routine with a new shirt.
This boy is all about fashion. He knows what he wants to wear. It has to fit perfect and I never know if what he picks the night before is going to work the day of. After finding some super cute shirts and jeans, we headed over to the shoe department to look for some cool new shoes. Although this boy just got new shoes, he felt he needed another pair. He looks so cute in everything he puts on that its hard to resist! I had a great date with Case. This kid is fun and kind and thoughtful. I hope he has the best 3rd grade year!


No comments:
Post a Comment