Last Friday night, Berkley had her first tumbling recital at Red Mountain Ranch Elementary. To say she was excited about this night would be an understatement. The two of us girls could hardly wait.

The night started out with a slide show of each of the girls. Love this picture of Miss B.
The girls performed to the song, "It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To." There was a little dancing and tumbling in the routine.
Somersaults were the highlight of the night. As you can see, this little lady had that down!
I can't get over how cute the matching leotards were for the performance.
(don't laugh, I've waited years for this!)
Love this picture of Miss B. and her teacher, Miss Brenda. This was just before she was about to do somersaults across the stage.
"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to." "Cry if I want to." "Cry if I want to," "You would cry to if it happened to you!."
The routine ended with backbends. Are you cracking up at this? Hilarious!
Miss Brenda is so awesome. Not only does she live 5 houses down from us, she is so patient with the girls (and boys). She is the best tumbling teacher.
After the recital was over, Miss Brenda let the kids come out and show off their favorite tumbling move. This is Miss B.'s.
We were so proud of our little tumbler. We were a little nervous wondering if she would get up on the stage and perform or if she would clam up and not do anything. She got up there and performed. She looked dang cute!
Daddy brought the star a dozen pink roses. Sugar and Jim were there along with her brothers. Her brothers are now all BEGGING to take tumbling like the boys that were in the recital. Who knew?!?!
Best of all, her BFF Jordan was on stage right next to her in case she needed help. These girls looked too cute performing tonight. Can't wait to see what they do next year. Way to go tumbling girls!










1 comment:
That was the best! I loved their little performance and our little girlies! Oh, we're in trouble Linds!haha
Post a Comment