About 2 months ago, this little girl learned to write her name. Now, we find her name written all over the place. She is really interested right now in learning how to spell and do math. She loves to spell
B-R-O-C-C-O-L-I, MOM and DAD. She loves to practice counting and more then anything, she loves to color and draw. She would color all day if I let her. The other day she colored this picture and then said to me, "Mom, can you take a picture of me holding my picture and then send it to Cyndi?"It was hilarious! This girl is so fun to be around because she says the funniest things. Every sentence of her's right now ends with "right?" Most the time, "right" doesn't belong at the end of her sentence but it sounds so funny when she does it. Miss B. and I have so much fun together during the day when the boys are gone. We sing in the car together and talk about funny stuff. I still can't believe this cute little lady is mine. She is the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment