2/14/13

Happy Valentine's Day

 This year for Valentine's Day we had our traditional lovers dinner at home.  Jeremy grilled steaks and I made baked potatoes, salad, broccoli and garlic bread.  The kids were thrilled when I told them that I had a CRUSH on them so they could drink and orange crush with dinner.  
 "Case, I mustache you a question."  
"Do you know how much I love you?"
 You can see that the mustache and lip straws were a hit.
 The kids got an Amazon gift card and Kit Kats for Valentine's day.  They were thrilled!  
 Oh....they each got a new book too.  Ledger loves this book, "The Napping House."
 Berkley didn't get an Amazon gift card so she got a pack of gum instead. Oh and she got a little blue box with a bear necklace from Jeremy since he calls her Honeybear.
Hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day.  
Love you Felstead kids!

No comments: