2/10/13

ASU Basketball

 After our basketball games Saturday, Jeremy and I took the boys to the ASU/Stanford basketball game with the MYB basketball league.  We loved that the Giles and Morin families were there with us.  
 As part of the evening, we were able to tour the ASU Hall Of Fame.  It was fun to see all the different statistics about ASU.  Did you know that ASU is super good in archery?  They have tons and tons of 1st place trophies in archery.  Jeremy and I are thinking maybe we should sign Brody up for archery;).  My boys loved the area that had the football helmets on the wall to represent every team in the NFL and which ASU players have played there.  It was super cool. 
 The highlight of the night was when the boys got to run through Tillman Tunnel just like the football players do at each home game.  I have to admit....I kinda liked it too!
 This picture was taken coming back into the locker room.  
 Of course there was the actual basketball game that we got to watch.  Although ASU lost in the last seconds, we had fun cheering them on.
When the boys looked up and saw Jackson on the jumbo tron....they spent the rest of their night trying to get on too.

No comments: