2/3/13

Brody's Cabin Party Day 2

 Sunday morning the boys were up bright and early again ready to go shooting.  Jeremy and Jim took the boys to Porter Mountain for a morning of pistol and rifle shooting.
 Ledger shot 2 cans today. 
 Case was having trouble using his right eye to look through the scope.
 Wyatt showing the boys how he shoots.  I love how the other boys are plugging their ears in this picture.  Apparently there were some other guys who were shooting a cannon right next tot hem.
 Brody is actually a really good shooter.  He has good aim and can hit the target.
Mason showing the boys how he shoots.

The rest of Sunday was spent playing in the snow and watching the Super Bowl.  These boys are going to be exhausted when I take them home tomorrow.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Happy 10th Birthday Brody! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! I'm so bummed that we weren't able to make it to his bday trip. And you're right, Miss B was needing Jordan there for more girl power! :)