On Thursday, I took Brody on his back to school date. We had the best time together. Any of you who know Brody know that the boy is a talker! Well this outing together was no exception. He talked my ear off the whole way to the mall. He talked my ear off the whole hour he tried on clothes. He talked the entire time we ate lunch, and he talked the entire way home from the mall. It was hilarious. I love the conversations we have together. Mostly I love hearing him open up about his excitement for school and seeing all his friends. He is sad his buddy Jackson will be going to the Academy this year, but is excited for them to play sports together. When I was trying to talk to him about it he said, "Mom, let's not talk about it anymore." I think it is going to be harder on him then he realizes.
This year was much like last in the sense that not one pair of shorts fit this skinny boy. Because he needs the length, he needs a size 23. Because this is considered, "big boy" they no longer have the elastic waistband. We are going to have to get them altered at least 2 inches in the waist just to fit. GOODNESS! I love that Brody is not afraid to dance in the dressing room while trying on his clothes. He is a fun kid and I hope that he knows how special I think he is.


2 comments:
Looks like a FUN time!!
Love that personality of his! We have the same problem with shorts! It's become quite a joke around here how Cal will be walking around the house and Bam... there go his shorts!
Post a Comment