Saturday night Jeremy and I took Case out for his 7th Birthday. He wasn't sure what he wanted for his birthday gift so we headed out to Toys R Us to see if anything would catch his eye. Well, after many trips up and down the aisles, Case was set on getting this Razor Motorcycle. He begged and pleaded but Jeremy and I both decided that a motorcycle was not a smart idea for a 7 year old boy. We left Toys R Us and went to the Apple Store at San Tan. We walk in and start looking at the awesome phones, IPads, and IPhones. One of the workers comes up to us and asks if he can help us with anything. We tell him it is Case's 7th birthday and he is here to pick out a gift. The nice man hands Case an "Apple" t-shirt and tells him, "Happy Birthday." He tells us that he will give us some time to look around and to let him know if we need anything. He then turns around and pushes his ear piece button and whispers (for all the other employees to hear), "We've got a 7 year old celebrating his birthday." We continue looking for the perfect gift, which sadly for Case, was not the IPhone. As we are browsing the store, employee after employee kept coming up to Case and wishing him a, "Happy Birthday." Case was a little confused and Jeremy and I were just laughing. Case finally decides on the gold IPod Nano with speakers. We check out, pay the man and as we are heading out the door, the ENTIRE APPLE STORE starts singing Happy Birthday to Case. I... THOUGHT... HE.... WAS... GOING.... TO.... DIE! As you all know, the Apple Store is busy at anytime of day, especially a Saturday night. To hear the whole store sing was HILARIOUS! I wish I had some pictures, but Case was literally hiding in my legs.
After the Apple Store, we went to dinner at Outback.
This boys was thrilled to have a night alone with just Jeremy and I.
This boy is so fun to be around. He is really funny. He does this eye thing that makes me laugh so hard. He has decided that he can spike his own hair and pick out his own clothes. He is thoughtful and always thinking about others feelings. He is good at everything he tries, it really isn't fair! Berkley is his biggest fan. He likes to help me in the kitchen but HATES putting away his laundry. He wants to quit piano but loves EVERY sport there is. He says good prayers. When he lays down at night to sleep, he is OUT like a light in about 5 minutes. He gets bloody noses daily. He wanted to know the difference between "smooching" and "making out" the other night. He idolizes Brody. Case gets off the bus grouchy everyday. He runs home, jumps on his bike or puts on his roller blades and takes off for a few minutes. When he comes back, he is a whole new kid. He needs down time. I love this boy and can't imagine life without him. Happy 7th Birthday Case Man!
2 comments:
What a fun birthday! Happy Birthday to Case!!
That is so awesome!!!! How hilarious. And I can totally picture Case dying! Hahaha. Love reading what you wrote about him. I have to try really hard to get that little dude to talk to me!
Post a Comment