Saturday afternoon we went to my Mom's house to celebrate Easter with an egg hunt and dinner. I had been throwing up the night before and was nooooot feeling well. However, as you may remember from my post last year, we adults go on an egg hunt with money in the eggs and there was nooooo waaaaay I was gonna miss out on that. Even if I had to barf my way through the backyard, I was gonna make a dollar or two (yep I'm poor and desperate).
First up was the egg hunt for the kids. As you can see from the look on Miss B.'s face, she too thinks there is something super good in those eggs that were hidden in Sugar's front yard. She was right, candy quarters and toys were just what she wanted. I wonder if my face looks like this when I go on the egg hunt. Actually, the adult egg hunt is a little more aggressive and crazy. You may get an elbow in the face if you're not careful (although Miss B. looks like she's throwing one to anyone who may be standing behind her).
Cute cousins finding eggs.
Brody and his bucket filled with Easter goodies.
Ledger's bucket is filled to the rim.
Case checking out what he got in his bucket. Do I spy a dollar in that pile?
Finding Easter eggs is so fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment