2/12/12

Our LOVEly Weekend

While at the cabin for Christmas, we were already planning our next big get together which we knew was going to be Valentine's Day.  So we decided it would be fun to take our guys out for a night on the town. We rented this awesome 15 passenger van for us to all go in.  We took our guys to Tommy Bahama for dinner and then to the IPic for a movie.  We had so much fun and I think our guys were happy with their Valentine's surprise.
Of course an ordinary 15 passenger an was not gonna work, so Kim and I decorated it with window decals, Valentine banners, and huge heart red and pink pillows.  It was hilarious!
Getting ready to head out to Scottsdale for a Valentine night to remember.
Earlier that day, I took Jim to the car rental place to rent the van.  As I was half way home, he called me and said that Enterprise would not rent him the van because he driver's license had expired on his birthday.  I ended up having to rent the van and then my mom went back to the rental place and put her name on the contract so she could drive it too.  You should have seen how cool I looked driving this thing.  It was AWESOME!
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Hope you did something fun and Valentine-ish this weekend too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We went to the ipic theatre too! That is hilarious, but we ate at Coal burger. Have you ever ate there? It was yummy!! We saw the Vow, it was great. Happy Valentine's, Linds.

Katie said...

What a fun idea! Glad you had a great time!!