1/17/12

Sunday's

Sunday's are tough around our house.  Every other Sunday, I have 7 am meetings.  This means Jeremy is in charge of feeding and dressing the kids for church.  That is hard to do by 8:45 in the morning.  Jeremy handles it well but for some reason our family has this Sunday curse.  Without fail, something crazy always happens before we walk out the door.  Someone is always crying or crabby.  Sometimes it is Jeremy.  Sometimes, me.  We just haven't ever been able to get it together on Sunday's...no matter what time we have church. I was talking to my friend Heather about Sunday's and her family has the same problem.  I had always thought that since Jeremy wasn't a member, that is why we have these issues on Sunday.  She laughed at me and told me all the crazy things that have happened to her family on the way out the door for church. Glad it's not just my family!


3 comments:

onehm said...

Happens to us, EVERY week. It happens every day of the week too. :( I have one who fights and fits every morning. It's torture.

But I'm pretty sure Sunday's are one of the worst. I'm interested to see how many times we can get to 1:30 church on time. You'd think having half the day to get ready we could actually do it, but we've been late once already this month...

Unknown said...

We have 9am & without fail we are late 99% of the time. Always a crisis, lost belt, shoe, melt down over what snack to bring for Sacrament , etc. :) You are defiantly not alone.

nevedobson said...

oh, for sure. that's how you know you're doing something right. the adversary is always at work.