1/30/12

Being 9 is Oh so Fine!

Today Brody turned 9.
After a fun filled weekend at the cabin, we kept that party going as we celebrated his actual Birthday.  The morning started off with breakfast in bed.  On the menu:  Waffles, Sausage, and Orange Julius.  
 Up next it was lunch at the school with the birthday boy who is waaaaay to embarrassed to have his picture taken but not too embarrassed to have me bring him Mattas.  Can't believe this kid isn't sick of hanging out with these 2 after being with them all weekend!:)
Then it was off to Cheesecake Factory for dinner with just Brody, Jeremy and I. For dessert Brody ordered the Strawberry Shortcake.  Let's just say it was AMAZING!
 I think Jeremy and I ate most of the birthday dessert.
SEE!?!?
 Finally it was time to get a birthday gift.  Since we didn't know what to get this cute 9 year old, we took him to Chandler Mall to pick out his own gift. Would it be a Lego?
Or something from the Apple Store?
Brody picked a IPOD NANO for his 9th birthday present.  He has already stored some cool songs on it and can wear it like a watch to school.  This thing is waaaaay cool!  So happy he chose something other then a Lego!  Happy 9th Birthday Brody.  Hope your 9th year is a great one!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness! Can I be one of your kids? You guys really know how to party! :) You are awesome parents.