2011 was a good year for our family. We survived swim team, basketball, golf, tennis, swim lessons, baseball, piano, music class, and flag football. Although we didn't go on any big family vacations, we spent lots of time at the cabin relaxing and playing together. 2011 has been a year of growing and changing for our family. I am noticing that as my kids get older, they want more of a say in things. They argue and fight more which causes lots of tension in the house. I have tried all types of behavior strategies but non seem to work the way I hope. I think that as my kids continue to grow, I am going to need more patience then I ever thought I would. Being a Mom of 4 is definitely more difficult then controlling a classroom of 30. As I look to 2012 I worry and stress at what is to come. We have watched as many of our friends have struggled with loss both emotionally and financially. They have such strong faith, hope and love. What amazing examples they have been to me. My hope is that 2012 will bring health, love and happiness to our family and yours. Here's to 2012!
Last nights party was a hit with the kids. Here they are showing off some of the loot they collected on the scavenger hunt.
This little lady ate more candy last night then I can even explain. She is a candy fanatic!
This little man loves the color green...can you tell?
Happy 2012 from the cabin!



No comments:
Post a Comment