12/21/11

Tis The Season

It's class party time! Three parties in one day makes for a partied out mom! The day started off with a party at Miss Jody's. Although I didn't get to help, I enjoyed seeing all the wonderful treasures Ledger made for me this year.
Ledger also had a party at his other preschool. They had yummy treats and performed 3 songs for us. I am KICKING myself that I left my video camera in Jeremy's job box car.
The three songs included dance moves and actions. Did I mention I forgot my video camera?
Oh the cuteness!
Ledger and Jack...the whole reason we do the 2 preschool thing!
Miss Greta has been great this year. So happy we are able to learn from 2 awesome teachers!
Next up was the first grade and third grade parties. Since I couldn't be 2 places at once, I enlisted Jeremy to help with Case and the Gingerbread making adventure while I went with Brody for Christmas tree making adventures!
Case was thrilled that Jeremy got to help him make his gingerbread house. He was grinning from ear to ear.
Case showing off his masterpiece.
Love it!
This boy was being a crazy kid while I was in his classroom. I think he was embarrassed that I was even there. He kept ignoring me and wouldn't talk to me or take pictures with me. Isn't that not supposed to happen till like 7th grade? What gives?
When Libby offered to take a picture of Brody and I, it was like a wrestling match to get the picture. This kid wanted nothing to do with me in his classroom. Never mind the fact that there were about 15 other mom's and dads there helping.
Decorating the Christmas tree with an ice cream cone was a really cute idea. Wouldn't you know that the minute Brody got his tree him, Miss B. grabbed it off the counter and broke it into a million pieces. Brody cried for an hour and then was thankful I had pictures of the whole thing.

No comments: