Tonight I took Jeremy out to celebrate his 39th birthday. That's right folks, next year at this time we will be celebrating the big 4-0. About a month ago, Jeremy threw his back out so I knew what ever we did tonight needed to be low key. We started off with dinner at Ocean Club in Scottsdale. We have been here before and love it. After Ocean Club, we drove down the street to the IPic Theatres. If you have never been here before I would highly recommend it. Yes, it's a movie theatre but unlike any you have been to...I promise! To start, you can reserve your personal seats online. You heard it right folks, you get online, look at a seating chart and pick which seats you want. Oh did I mention that these seats fully recline and come with a pillow and blanket. On top of it, they are huge and soft. If that's not cool enough, there are two 5 star restaurants in the theatre and you have your own personal waiter who will bring you anything on the menu. We of course had just come from dinner so we were not wanting to eat, but we did take advantage of the popcorn and candy menu. We ordered Buncha Crunch, Star bursts, and Reese's Pieces which arrived in clear martini glasses. It was awesome! We saw the movie New Year's Day which was good, but it wouldn't have mattered, the atmosphere and excitement of relaxing in a Lazy Boy type chair while being waited on was enough for us. We had so much fun tonight which sounds funny since we didn't do anything spectacular. Go try the IPic Theatres. It is awesome! I think the birthday boy enjoyed the relaxing night too. Next year though...it's PARTY TIME!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jer! Oh ya...next year is PARTY time! Better start planning now!
Happy 39 years, Jer! Lamar & I have been wanting to go to that Ipic theatre. The OceanClub looks yummy too.
How fun! I can't wait to try out IPIC!
Post a Comment