
I mentioned earlier that Ledger and I have been having some very deep and exciting conversations in the car. Today we talked about lots of important things such as being kind, Heavenly Father, primary songs, all the good stuff. Today during our deep conversation I asked, "Ledger, how do you know that?" His response...
"Because I'm learning from you Mom."
Did I just hear that? Tears came to my eyes. So often as a Mom I feel like what I am doing goes un noticed, most of it does. To hear Ledger say he is learning from me was powerful. I hope he is learning that people are good. That being kind is important, That serving others is important. I hope he sees my love for him, my dedication to him. I hope he feels important. I hope he learning that his role in society is big, that he can make a difference. I hope he is learning to be patient and understanding with those around us. What an important role I have as his mother. I am learning from him daily. He has taught me so much. This is why I don't give up when sometimes I want to. This is why I continue to stay strong when things are falling apart. This is why I am tired all the time. I am a teacher, a mother, a wife, an example.
3 comments:
Good boy Ledger. That's super sweet!
So cute! Thank goodness for moments like that!
I love this post! Good reminder to me!
Post a Comment