11/23/11

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hope your turkey day was full of laughter and love! We went to Sugar's house for the best turkey dinner in town. The kids played with cousins and the rest of us gobbled till we wobbled. We missed all those who weren't able to make it to dinner and hope their Thanksgiving was a good one. This year I am especially grateful for all the blessings I receive each and every day. I am truly a lucky mama. Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with peace and happiness as you shared some memories with your family and friends.
Our little pilgrim girl showing off the hat she made at her playschool.
Our cute little turkey showing off his handprint turkey headband and leaf.
I am thankful for Brody because he is so smart and sweet. He loves to read and learn. He is a great example to his little brothers and sister which I really appreciate. I love his goofy personality and cute smile. Stop growing up Brody Felstead!
I am thankful for Case because this kid is full of loves and hugs these days. I love Case's giggly laugh and happy personality. I love that Case would give you the shirt off his back. He is thoughtful, kind and helpful. His smile makes me happy!
I am thankful for Ledger because he is funny, smart and charming. He loves to learn. He can be goofy and funny but serious and hard headed. I love that he likes to play and help Miss B. I love the deep conversations we have in the car these days. I hope this kid knows how much I love him.
Madison checking out the boys coloring. I think there was some talk about toots and other boy grossness going on at this kids table. Silly boys!
Miss B., Miss B. You sure know how to work it girl. You were flirting away with your cousin John today. Every time he would come around, you would close your little brown eyes and act like he wasn't there. You are waaaay too smart. I am thankful for Miss B. because she let's me dress her in pink explosions daily. I love that she is girly and cute, but tough like a boy. I love that we can carry on conversations these days and that she has nooooo problem telling me just how she feels. I love love love this bundle of pink goodness!

2 comments:

Libby said...

So fun to see your cousins on here..they've grown up! :) I was sad when Jackson told me that they really didn't do anything in their class, but at least Jefferson and Case had fun making turkey hats and eating pie. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. I love the El Charro idea...it's almost 1 am and am not craving a bean burro.

Kristy Treible said...

Looks like you guys have been having some fun! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I can'twait to see your Christmas Card!