As many of you know, taking family pictures is on the top of my "What I Hate Most" list. Along with laundry, there isn't much else that I totally hate. Yesterday after the boys got home from school, we headed over to Tempe Beach Park to take some family Christmas pictures. One of the reasons I hate taking pictures is because I hate trying to figure out what everyone is going to wear. Trying to coordinate everyone can be difficult. Another reason I hate taking family Christmas pictures is because without fail, someone always winds up getting injured on or before the photo shoot. This year is was Miss B. with her lip shaving incident and Ledger with his Primary Program injury. Brody had a little red bug bite or zit by his eye and as always, I've jammed packed with zits and wrinkles. The photo shoot was by far one of our best but only cause I bribed the kids with a trip to Target if they behaved. I'm not a fan or bribery but I was desperate for them to cooperate somehow. Apparently it worked which is not good for me. Miss Ashley was great and I know she was able to work some magic and get at least one picture of each of my kids for our Christmas card. At this point I don't even care if our card has Jeremy and I in it. If I get single shots of each of my kids, I'll be ecstatic!
Case was hilarious today. He was all goofy and giggly. Photo taken by Brody.
Jeremy and Brody rockin' out while waiting for their turn. Photo by Case.
2 comments:
I bet they will be so cute! Sorry about the injuries :( I heard about it from Michelle Hooper last week but she told me that your program was awesome!!! It's been a week since we've talked...that's almsot a record! Fun spot for your pix...looks familiar :) Can't wait to see your cute pix!!!! Hope you guys had a fun turkey day.
oh, my goodness. family pictures ARE the worst!!!! we had to do them this weekend with my family and i think everyone, including the dog, was grouchy. hahaha.
Post a Comment