
Poor Miss B. I think she may be deprived of all things important in life. No really, because she is the fourth child, she misses out on a lot. Take for example bath time last week. The boys were at flag football practice and Miss B. and I were home hiding from the extreme heat. It was getting late and time for her to take a bath. For some reason she asked to take a bath in my big bathtub. On a normal night, I would have thrown her in the shower with Jeremy and the boys and then off to bed she would go. That night I filled the tub with warm water and some bubbles. You would have thought we were at Disneyland. The excitement in her eyes was beyond what I can describe. She jumped in the bubbles, threw the bubbles, danced in the bubbles, swam in the bubbles (backstroke and breaststroke) and ate the bubbles. She was in heaven.
Dear Miss B.,
I am so sorry our life is so crazy that I have never given you a bubble bath. I'm sorry that you spend hours and hours in the car going from one activity to the next. I love you so much and will try harder to give you more bubble baths.
Love,
The Mom who loves how you smell after you take bubble baths!
1 comment:
So cute! I feel the same way about Griffin - so deprived in comparison to the twins, and even to Wyatt!
Hey, I miss you! I never officially said goodbye to you because I seriously was such a mess my last Sunday, I couldn't face saying goodbye to another person, especially not you! I hope you are well :)
Post a Comment