9/7/11

A Spuhler Sprout!

Today this little lady started her first ever Playschool with Miss Kristen. I'm not sure what she was more happy about...starting school or her new pink backpack. I seriously was dyyyyiiing when she put it on and started walking to her class. Jeremy met me at the school to see where his baby girl would be going two days a week and boy did that make Miss B. happy. She is a daddy's girl! She of course loved it and had no problem leaving me to play with her new friends and the toys. Although it will be super crazy for me with driving, I am excited that she will have a little something to do for a couple hours each week. Hooray for playschool!
Thank Goodness Dad was there to get the backpack situated!

O.k....I'm all ready to start!
Off to Playschool! Hooray!
I love my new backpack that Sugar got me for my birthday. I didn't take it off the whole time I was at Playschool. I have been wearing it around the house too. Isn't it cute!?!?

No comments: