9/2/11

Cards

Last night while I went to curriculum night at the school, Jeremy and H took Brody, Case, Ledger and Presley to the first Cardnials game of the season. I can't believe we let them go considering it was a school night and the game didn't start until 7:00. A long time ago when I was a teacher, I would have thought that doing something like this was bad parenting. Why would you let your kids be out so late on a school night? Shame, Shame! Now I am much wiser and realize that making fun memories is just as important as school. Also, one night of staying up late on a school night isn't gonna hurt anyone. So there you have it!!
Brody was so happy to stay up until 10:45 last night. For some reason he thinks it's super fun to stay up late, even though he can't make it past 8:30 most nights.
When I asked Case about the game last night he said, "Mom, I wish I would have had more fun. Since the score was like 27 to 0, it wasn't that exciting." This kid is all about the competition. At least the fries were good.
Apparently, Ledger ate everything in sight. This included 2 hot dogs, nachos, popcorn and drinks galore! We'll see how his tummy does today.

No comments: