9/7/11

Pre-K

To say that Ledger was excited to start school this year would be an understatement. All this boy can talk about is starting Pre-K. If you ask him if he's in Preschool yet, he will politely tell you, "No, I'm in Pre-K." Well, today was the big day. All the way to school, Ledger was just giddy with excitement. He kept saying, "Mom, I can't remember what Miss Jody's school looks like." When we pulled up to the school, Ledger jumped out, walked in , hung up his backpack and said good-bye. It was great. When I picked him up, he was a little disappointed that some of his friends from last year weren't there, but he is still excited to go back. Can't believe this boy will possibly be going to Kindergarten next year. I say possibly because he has a summer birthday and I haven't quite decided if i will send him or keep him home another year. As for this year, I am excited to see him learn and grow and get super excited to go to Pre-K.
Ledger loooooves his new green backpack. Green is his favorite color this year.

Miss B. will miss Ledger while he is gone at school two days a week. These two kiddos are the best of friends.


All ready for school.

Hooray for Pre-K!


p.s. If your the punk who broke into my house while I was dropping off my cute 4 year old to his first day of Pre-K...SHAME ON YOU! You will be sorry you stole my things because one day it will come back to haunt you! SHAME ON YOU!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh know, Linds that's the worst! I had that happen on Halloween 6 years ago. We were cleaned out for the most part. I hope they catch the creeps that did that to you. Sorry. Cute little guy btw. I'm keeping Coop home for the next 2 years due to his October birthday. Thank goodness for Pre-K!!

nevedobson said...

seriously. i still can't believe that. and i am SOOOO glad you were gone taking him to school.

Katie said...

I can't believe that happened either! Geesh!!
Ledger looks so cute all ready for school.