2/19/11

Because you would never believe it

My little lady looooooves having her hair done. Every morning before we leave the house, she grabs my hand, pulls me into my bathroom and pounds her hand down on my make-up bench. When I ask her if she wants me to make her hair pretty, she giggles and shakes her head up and down motioning, "YES!!" I put her up on my bench, wet her hair down and start round brushing it. After a little thermal active spray, she is good to go. Her little head of hair looks so pretty and full and she is giddy and happy. I loooove it and don't mind the 3 minutes it takes to do it. I've waited a long time for this!

1 comment:

nevedobson said...

JEALOUS! emmi wants nothing to do with me and my hair doing skills (probably because they are terrible). how fun! miss b is so adorable. and of course she is wearing her larger than life tutu while getting her hair did.