On February 26th, Brody will be getting baptized. I can't believe this day has already come. Where is the time going? Last week I pulled him out of school for a quick trip to the mall (to borrow a suit) and then off to a photo session with Miss Ashley at the Temple. He looked so grown up and mature. He looked like he was ready for his mission! It made my heart stop for a minute when I looked at him all dressed up in that black suit. Wow, I'm going to be a mess come February 26th!
Wow Brody! You sure are a handsome dude! That blue tie matches your blue eyes perfectly!
3 comments:
What an exciting time!!
So handsome! I thought the same thing as you did when we pulled up to the temple today for Jackson's pix. I got him dressed in the car and had to fight my tears a quick second. What in the world? We are going to be a wreck!
Wow, Linds. I can't believe he's already 8. My eyes teared up when I saw these pictures of him at the temple. Crazy. I have the funniest memory of Brody as a little boy... it's from our family trip to Hawaii and we were all in the lobby waiting to check into our rooms. Brody was the only grandchild then and we were all watching and laughing and playing with him like he was the best thing to ever come into our family. I don't know why that moment always comes to mind.
Post a Comment