
Brody and Case are both playing basketball right now and I have to say, they are both a little clueless about the sport. I do realize that this is their first time playing, but I feel a little guilty that I haven't been able to teach them the game a little more. The good news is that they both loooove playing. Case mostly loves the new Target basketball shorts we got him. He struts back and forth across the court like he is the MAN! Poor Brody is on a team of boys that has been playing for a few seasons now, so to say that he is a little behind would be an understatement! Hopefully by time it's over he will have learned a thing or two and want to play again next season!

You da Man Case!

Kim and Katlyn came to watch Case play his game. Sugar, Miss B. Ledger, and I were there too!

Brody taking the ball out.

Pass it Brody!!
No comments:
Post a Comment