7/2/10

NAUGHTY is my middle name!


Yesterday, my sweet, darling 9 month old cutie got herself into a bit of a mess!  She dumped a WHOLE bottle of Liquid Tide With Beach (the best detergent for getting out ANY stain!) on the laundry room floor.  When the lid flew off and dumped everywhere, she got scared and tried to crawl away and find me.  As we all know, liquid Tide is extremely slippery when spilled!  She slipped, hit her head and then crawled in place as fast as her little knees and hands could go. Of course I left her treadding in her mess for a minute or two so I could grab my camera and get a shot or two. After a quick bath and a few beach towels to clean up the mess, we were off to summer school with Ledger. Would you believe me if I told you my boys never did anything like this...EVER!  Oh am I in trouble!

I'm a naughty monkey!

3 comments:

Sara said...

So cute. I'm impressed you had the patience and smarts to grab your camera!

onehm said...

There's no way you could ever get upset...she's so darn cute!!
I have to say, my #4 was a whole new kind of party too. He was (and still is) astounding us with the things he does that the other ones never got into...
Good luck! It sure makes life interesting!

Ashley Harris said...

When I saw the heading I thought "Oh, what did Ledger do now?" So I was pretty surprised to see a picture of little Miss B!! Pretty adorable picture Lindsey!