7/10/10

Cool Summer Fun!

I love the cabin.  When I get here, I don't want to leave. I love the laziness of the cool mountain air.  I love the afternoon thunderstorms.  I love not having to make beds, do laundry, pick up after kids.  I love playing on the zip line at the club house after having lunch on the patio.  I love fishing at the lake and watching the boys play on the quads in the backyard.  I love that I actually get to work on projects such as sewing and primary lessons. I wish I could live here all the time, but since I can't I thought you might like to see a little of what we did last week when we were there.
Miss B. loved going on quad rides with Brody.  
Who says 9 month olds can't have a little fun with their brothers?
Case, Brody and Miss B. racing on the quads.  
Hey Ash!  Can you guess who did Miss B.'s hair? I'll give you a hint...someone who loves her colorful clippies!
Ledger thought he was big time taking Berkley for rides in the Jeep! Miss B. thought she was pretty cool too! Is it just me or does she look huge in these pictures?  She is growing up way too fast!

3 comments:

Ashley Asay said...

Ha... so it's not just my girls' hair that she has to "fix" whenever we're in town?! Miss B's hair looks a little orange in the pictures? Did mom take her to Chrissy for a little color? =-)

Ashley Harris said...

I am so jealous I can hardly see straight!!! That looks like so much fun and those quad pictures are just priceless! You can tell those boys just adore their baby sister!

Meg said...

How nice that must have been to just relax and have fun! Awesome!