4/3/10

Wild Animals!

Yesterday my Mom took my wild animals to the zoo with Ash, Nicole and their kids.  Yes, I bailed out, but only cause I needed to make sure the Easter Bunny was going to be ready for Sunday!  They had a great time with all their cousins and of course Sugar.  
This is what it looks like at the zoo with 5 adults and 6 kids under 7!
Auntie Nicole' s wagon was a hit!  Unfortunately not everyone could ride in it at one time!! Ledger, Ella and Case enjoyed the ride!
Feeding the giraffes was sooo fun!  Ledger doesn't look one bit afraid of that long, thick, black tongue coming toward him!.  I'll have to ask Sugar about that one!!
Case enjoying a merry-go-round ride!

2 comments:

Sara said...

How fun! Love the zoo!

onehm said...

What a nice mama you have! That Sugar is one of a kind! Hope you have a happy Easter!