4/25/10

A Cold Weekend

On Friday night, Jeremy and I took the boys to Pine for the ward camp out.  Miss B. stayed with Sugar which was a good thing cause it was FREEZING COLD!! When we arrived at Camp Lomia it was rainy and cold.  By night time, it was beyond cold!  We pitched our awesome tent, ate our El Charro burros and enjoyed a night of entertainment from the ward.  The boys were exhausted so we settled in early which was fine by me! Of course there was no sleeping involved because I was so worried about the boys all night long.  Worried that they were freezing.  Worried that they were being suffocated in their sleeping bags. Worried that Ledger's moaning and groaning all night was keeping the others awake. On Saturday morning we woke up to ice on our tent which explains why were were all so cold.  All in all it was a fun, fast overnighter with the ward. I'm happy I got to go with the men I love! 
Ledger and Case drinking a Sprite.  
They thought it was great that I let them drink so much soda on the camp out.
Ledger's hands are "Freezing freezing cold."
Nothing like El Charro bean burros, chips and salsa when you're camping! Don't worry, I kept them nice and warm for my spoiled little campers by warming 2 bricks in my oven and placing them in a heat sack.
My super cute camper man!
Dad and Ledger trying to stay warm!
Donettes and orange juice in the morning are a real treat!
It looks like a Father's and Sons camp out but it wasn't!  Where are all the girls? 
 Oh wait...there's Katlyn in the back!
Joseph, Daniel, Michael, Brody, Kaden, Katlyn, Ethan, McKay and Clark.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like fun! We enjoyed El Charro and the mountains this weekend, too!

Ashley Harris said...

If Brody is nearby ... Katelyn won't be far behind!

Cute pictures! I didn't know there was ice on your tent!! That explains so much! COLD! Cold but fun.

Leslie said...

I am sad we couldnt go, we mixed up the weekends...Looks like fun and very cold, kind of glad we didnt go, because we would of had the baby!!

Meg said...

Yeah, that was cold!