4/1/10

Baseball Season Is In Full Swing!


We are crazy right now with baseball!  We have Case in T-Ball and Brody in his second year of Coach Pitch. Brody has games on Monday and Wednesday nights while Case's games are Tuesday and Thursday nights.   Yesterday as Jeremy and I were driving to Case's game, we looked at each other and said, "This has been a long season already!"  Then we remembered this was only Case's first game of the season!  I swear we have been practicing FOREVER!!  I hope I can make it through the next 5 weeks.  The hardest part is that the games are at 5:30,  right during dinner, homework, bath time, etc. etc., etc.  It makes for a looong night!!  Anyhow, both boys are doing great and having fun playing and having a drink and snack after the game
 (I actually think that is their favorite part!!)  I am having fun watching them both on the baseball field!  Can't wait till Ledger starts his baseball season!

The league started the season with an opening ceremonies last Saturday.  The boys had their individual and team pictures taken that day.  It was funny watching Case being told how to hold the bat and stand.  He thought the whole thing was a bit ridiculous (as you can see!!)

Our cheerleader Miss B. says, "Go Express!"  "Go Hooks!"

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I miss taking the boys to baseball but I knew I could not handle it this year..Next year they will be back in!!

Anne said...

Your boys do so many fun things! I love it! It was fun reading about your milestones, too. It's amazing how many things kids learn. Miss B looks a little too close to crawling for my liking- just hope she doesn't teach Kate yet!

By the way, the last picture of Berkley in the post is gorgeous! I love it!