The other night as I was tucking Brody and Case in for the night. I was kissing and tickling Case like I always do when Brody says to me, "Give him a wedding kiss Mom!!" I stopped goofing off with Case and asked, "A wedding kiss? What is that Brody?" With that little Brody smirk, he laughs and says, "You know mom, a wedding kiss!" Where did he learn that there is a difference between the kissing we do at night before bed and a wedding kiss? This kid is growing up way too fast and learning way too much in first grade!
A wedding kiss...what on earth?

Oh by the way Brody, this is what happens to you after a wedding kiss...Four crazy kids and a CRAZY MOM AND DAD!!
2 comments:
Your kids CRACK ME UP! The things they come up and and what they say! Oh man! Love the picture too!
I found your blog so I could see your darling little girl and boy is she a doll! We have a couple kids we could line up for the future! They are all so cute!!
Post a Comment