12/2/09

Mom's big helper!

Ledger loves to help.  So does Case.  Brody...not so much.  Yesterday when I got home from the grocery store, I asked Ledger to put the juice boxes in the fridge for me.  I wasn't paying much attention to what he was doing cause I was putting all the other stuff away.  When he was finished he said, "Ledger done!" This is what he did:

Instead of lining the boxes horizontally, he stacked them vertically.  It was so weird, but funny!  Maybe he is our next architect/builder.  Who knows.  This 2 1/2 year old was so proud of himself.  He is a goofball!  
Is is just me or does Ledger have a jackrabbit/ bunny kinda smile?  It's like only his 2 long front teeth show!! With that scrunched up nose, he reminds me of a bunny!!

1 comment:

Libby said...

He's the cutest. Thanks again for letting Jefferson come over and play yesterday and for the taxi services that you provided for us today.