12/30/09

Greetings from Pinetop

The Gang.  
Ledger, Hunter, Jadon, Case, Katlyn, Brody, Berkley, Taylor, Ava, Hunter
Case, Brody, Ledger and Sugar watching Night At The Museum II and eating popcorn.
Case the builder.
Hunter, Katlyn and Case watching a movie on Katlyns new DVD player. About an hour after this picture was taken, Case threw up all over Katlyn.  


So we are all here at the cabin enjoying the 2 plus feet of snow that is surrounding us.  It is freezing cold and snowing as I type.  The kids are having a ball playing and building everything from Legos to forts under the stairs.  We have been sledding twice already which was quite interesting since Jeremy is not here and I took all three boys by myself.  Talk about a workout!  I was sweating and it is 25 degrees outside!!  Is this my sign that it is time to start the workout program again? I think so!  Hope you are all recovering from the Christmas craziness and enjoying time with your families.  Stay tuned for more cabin fun in Pinetop.  


1 comment:

Kristy Treible said...

I am sure you are enjoying being up at the cabin after the craziness of Christmas! You will for sure have to join us next year in Disneyland!Have a Happy New Year! Do the boys stay up until midnight?